Daisy The Pomeranian Snuggling After Rough Day At Beach







Daisy the Pomeranian is the cutest little farm animal on this planet.  She is full grown 8 years old but she is so tiny at just 4 pounds that she can easily fit into my purse when I need her to.  I like to take her with me everywhere that I go.  She loves to ride in the car,  in the basket on a bike ride, or running along my side for a walk.  She is more like having a little girl than having a dog or maybe she is just a replacement for my daughter that left home at 18 not sure and dont care.

Yes, it is true that I do not care how sick I may look to other people and I do not care that I sometimes call my dog Daisy, my daughters name (Taylor) by mistake.  Yes I am a sicko and No I dont care.  I even created this blog so that I can punish my friends and family with it.  They never get enough of Daisy either so I am sure that they are all secretly thanking me for going out of my way and taking thousands of Daisy pics and then blogging about it for their pleasure.







No comments:

Post a Comment